- Outside alcohol is prohibited.
- Glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- No metal cleats, track spikes, etc. are permitted within the facility.
- Bikes, skateboards, hover boards, etc. are prohibited.
- Pets, other than guide animals, are prohibited.
- Smoking and tobacco products are not permitted in the facility.
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited within and around the facility.
- Drones, generators, grills, etc. are not permitted within the facility.
- All coolers are subject to inspection by RRMPC staff.
- No soliciting of any kind is permitted within the facility.
- Unauthorized vehicles, scooters, carts, etc. are prohibited.
- Individuals who engage in unacceptable behavior may have their access revoked and/or be subject to further legal action.
- Secure all valuables. The City of Round Rock and the RRMPC are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Weapons are prohibited.
- Bags may be searched upon entry.
- Shade canopies and pop-up tents may only be put up in the Teams Village and Fan Festival areas.
Attendees at US Quidditch Cup 12 are expected to fully abide by the following policies governing alcohol at the event. Any attendee found to not be in compliance with these policies, whether a player, spectator, or other individual, may be asked to leave the event without a refund.
- No person under the age of 21 may possess or consume any alcoholic beverages. It is unlawful for a person who purchases alcohol while on licensed premises to give the alcoholic liquors to a person to whom it cannot lawfully be sold on the premises.
- No alcohol may be brought into the event venue or removed from the event venue. The only alcohol that may be consumed during the event is alcohol purchased on-site through the official alcohol vendor and can only be consumed in the beer garden or the VIP lounge. Alcoholic beverages may not leave those areas,
- No person shall sell, give, or otherwise make available any alcoholic beverage to a person who is visibly intoxicated.
- Any person who is visibly intoxicated is subject to ejection from the event.
- Intoxication by any player, official, or volunteer, regardless of age, whether in public or private, is prohibited, and subjects that person to the USQ disciplinary policy. Symptoms of intoxication may include, but are not limited to, slurred speech, impaired motor coordination, vomiting, loss of consciousness, or loss of good judgment.
- Per USQ policy, no person shall permit, tolerate, encourage or participate in any “drinking games”. This includes, but is not limited to, a contest, game, event, or other endeavor which encourages or promotes the consumption of alcoholic beverages by participants at extraordinary speed or in increased quantities, or in more potent form.
- Players are strongly discouraged from consuming any alcohol while their team is still playing in the tournament. A player who is visibly under the influence of alcohol immediately before a game or during a match is subject to suspension from that game and additional action may be taken.
- Officials (including all referees, snitches, scorekeepers, timekeepers, and others affiliated with any match in an official capacity) may not consume any alcohol during their shift and are forbidden from consuming any alcohol until they have completed all game assignments for the day.
- General volunteers may not consume any alcohol during their shift, and are discouraged from consuming any alcohol until they have completed all volunteer shifts for the day.
- VIP tickets for beverages may be used only by the specific VIP ticket holder to whom they are given, are non-transferable, and are only valid in the VIP lounge.
Event Media Policy
- All media captured at US Quidditch events is copyrighted by US Quidditch (USQ).
- By attending a US Quidditch event as a player, spectator, volunteer, vendor, official (referee), or in any other capacity, you are granting US Quidditch the right to use any and all images, videos, or any other media in all forms captured at USQ events whether now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity in any manner USQ sees fit. US Quidditch reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any USQ event, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video or that of the creator. USQ reserves the right to remove or add any watermark as they see fit.
- Upon entering a USQ event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release in digital and print publications or other media material including but not limited to: news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose to be used, produced, or contracted by USQ and its approved affiliates and representatives.
- You release USQ, its volunteers, employees, board members, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or sound recordings.
- By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or of such use. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by USQ or the person or entity designated to do so by USQ. USQ reserves the right to add or change these policies at any time.