The volunteer schedule for US Quidditch Cup 9 is available to view here.
- The first few color-coded tabs show the individual schedules for each volunteer department. The shifts by name tabs are sorted alphabetically by first name, so you can easily see when you are working. The final tab shows the full volunteer schedule including which games are happening – all volunteer shifts listed here are identical to what are listed on the color-coded tabs.
- One important note for non-playing assistant and snitch referees: please be sure to check the purple volunteers tab for your name in addition to the gameplay tab. This year we will be having on-call referees during each game. These referees should report to volunteer headquarters ten minutes before the beginning of the scheduled game and wait to receive assignments. If all fields have brooms up you will be released at that time.
- All volunteers who receive free admission (if you are working three or more hours) will be emailed a ticket later this week from Eventbrite. Please have this ticket either printed or accessible via smartphone when you arrive.
- Even if you have a ticket, you still have to check in at the volunteers tent at least 15 minutes before your shift!
- Volunteer lunch will be served to those who volunteer 6 hours per day on Saturday and Sunday from 12-2pm.
- If you need to make a change to your assignment, please email email@example.com.
- Volunteers may not consume any alcohol during their shift, and are discouraged from consuming any alcohol until they have completed all volunteer shifts for the day. You must abide by the alcohol policies listed here.
- Training sessions will be held via conference call for all non-gameplay volunteers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that you did not receive this email.