TEAM REGISTRATION STEPS
This page contains information on how to register for US Quidditch Cup 22. US Quidditch Cup is USQ’s premier event of the season and the league’s national championship. Featuring over 70 teams from multiple divisions, this is the pinnacle of the competitive season and the largest spectator event of the year.
US Quidditch Cup 2022 will take place at the Regional Athletic Complex in Salt Lake City, UT on April 23-24, 2022 in partnership with Visit Salt Lake and Utah Sports Commission.
For a team to compete at this event, you must be fully registered for the tournament and be an official USQ team.
– requesting attendance on for your team for the USQ Event Collegiate Division or Club Division-(due ASAP)AND– filling out the Bid Acceptance form (due March 22, 8PM ET)
- Submit your team’s logo here for livestream, trading cards, and more for the event!
- Book your hotels and fill out the hotel accommodations form– Due March 31st
- Finalize your team ref crew and fill out the Team Officials Crew Form here– Due April 6th
- Pay the $450 registration fee (Due April 1st)
- After April 10th, if necessary, submit proof of vaccination through the form here
- For College teams, submit proof of enrollment by Sunday, April 17th through this form or by emailing email@example.com
- Designate additional team staff using this form (for non-formal coaches, additional spectators, and other non players who a team wishes to allow in their bench area)- Due Wednesday, April 20th
- Submit roster on the US Quidditch website- Due Friday, April 23rd, 9am MT
Teams can track the status of these requirements in this spreadsheet in the “USQ Cup Reqs” tab.
For information about hotel accommodations, please visit the Hotel Discounts page.
USQ has secured some flight and rental car discounts for travel into Salt Lake City. More information is available in the our player travel guide.
VOLUNTEERING AND OFFICIATING
Information on how to sign up to officiate and/or volunteer is available here.
Tickets are now on sale. USQ members can get $5 off all ticket prices by using a special code. The code is available on the member dashboard of the USQ website, which you can access after logging into your account.
Trading card submissions are now open! The submission deadline is Wednesday, April 6, but we will accept late submissions until the cards go to print. Submissions can be done through this form. Random trading card packs will be available to purchase on-site. To request a custom pack, fill out this form.
If you have questions about team registration or anything else mentioned on this page, here is who you can contact for more information: